Monday 9 December 2013

Tot School (Letter E)

These were what we did last week. I incorporated the letter of the week into my tot tray. So last week we started with letter E. I just printed out some letter E worksheets that suited my daughter now.

This was the dot sticker letter E is from themeasuredmom. Dd found the dot stickers a bit boring so she asked for dot marker. The printout on the left side was to identify letter E/e. It was from the school sparks website. She managed to this all by herself.




This printout is from 1plus1plus1equals1. Just colour the eggs in the nest according to the indicated colours.




This printable was also from the above link. Learn how to cook an egg step by step (sequencing).



Some others tot trays from last week::-

Scooping beads. My daughter enjoyed scooping the beads but the thing she likes the most was the ice cream spoon.

Opening and closing the lids and put the toys into the ice cube tray. Opening and closing the little balls focus on coordination and hand muscle. I used squinkies balls for this activity.



Christmas is coming soon and I saw lots of festive tot activities online. I hope I can manage to get some of those tot trays incorporate into our weekly activities too.

No comments: