Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Tot trays II

Another two sleeps before Christmas day. The shops are crowded with people. Everybody is busy preparing for the special occasion. There is a warning of bad weather before Christmas Day. Pray that the bad weather will clear soon and everybody has a joyful Christmas.

I had prepared few more Christmas tot trays for my little girl. She enjoyed her Christmas tot trays.

This was the Christmas stickers matching game. Just stick the stickers that match the one on the left. This was an easy game.


Window gel stickers. They were like jelly texture and sticky. My daughter had fun sticking and peeling them. She played until they were no longer sticky enough to stick onto the window. She likes the stars the most. She took the stars and sang "We three kings"... Ooohh.. star of wonder, star of night...

Christmas cookies shadow matching. I obtained this from making learning fun. This site has lots of wonderful printouts.

Christmas ornament puzzles from 3dinosaurs tot pack. She got lots of lovely printables. My daughter is not very good in puzzles and she needed a bit of help here.

One to one correspondence game. Put the Christmas bells into the ice cube tray. My daughter likes to play with the bells.

These were all the Christmas tot trays that I had prepared for my daughter this year. Have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

kidsdiscovery said...

The "merry Christmas" wording looks lovely and beautiful colours too! Where did you get that?