Friday 14 May 2010

Blackfriars Spring Market

Blackfriars Spring Market was held last saturday at the churh hall. It is an annual event to raise fund for the church. My friend and I set up an asian food stall. She prepared fried rice and jellies while I prepared cakes and noodles. We went to church early to prepare and cook our dishes. There were some other stalls too, selling other miscellaneous things such as cards, toys and books. There were also raffles and DH won a packet of shortbread. We enjoyed ourselves very much although we didn't sell all the food.


Photos taken together with Fr. Isidore and Fr. Peter. They are twin brothers who have a beautifully written and interesting blog.


3 comments:

Flora said...

Wendy, I miss your cakes....can I order????????? I wana makan makan, cravings!!

YoghurtPudding said...

Hi flo, sure can... u r craving for more food now.. eat for 2.

Flora said...

how can i order......i also miss the agar-agar...