Friday 11 January 2008

Stomach pain

I've been unwell lately. It started during my two weeks holiday. I went to see the doctors for three times already. There is excessive acid in my stomach. I thought it was cause by the apple cider vinegar that I drank few weeks back. But I was wrong. The doctor said that the apple cider vinegar was not the cause of it because it becomes alkaline when it reaches our stomach. The main cause was because of irregular meals pattern. When I eat. I eat a lot. When I don't eat then I don't eat. So gals, please eat regular meals everyday. Don't skip breakfast or lunch and then eat a lot for dinner. It's not good for long term. Take care. God bless you all.


5 comments:

CLaRa TanG said...

No wonder I saw you keep touching your tummy this morning, thinking of asking you isn’t you not feeling well but that’s a personal questions, so not good to ask at the condition this morning...

Ya, I missed my breakfast and lunch always and eat a lot for my dinner, but it’s really not good to our health, cos sometime when I finish eating, my gastric problem will attack me again, so better take every meals punctually

No matters how, wish you always healthy and take care.

Moo Moo Cow said...

My mum always tells me this:
Eat the breakfast like a king
Eat the lunch like a normal ppl
Eat the dinner like a beggar

Breakfast is very important since it is the first meal and provides most of the nutrition needed for a day. For a dinner, dont eat too much because our body dont need much energy at night and may cause indigestion too.

Actually my eating habit is quite similar with u...eat less in the morning, have my cold bento at noon, and eat a lot at night. ^o^

Last year, I got the same problem too...suffered for a month plus...and finally it recovered. For the time being, dont take those food that are hard to digest.
Take care...

Amanda said...

Well.. I guess it is really advisable to have regular meals with breakfast, lunch & dinner...
But I always have this in mind: regular meal = u eat in a regular mode.. like if u skip lunch then skip lunch ever since, but of coz don make up with heavy dinner, keep it light as well.. it's like when u start eating in a certain pattern then u eat like tat always...
it appeals to me lah... haha:D
Well, still u need to take care of urself lah.. U're not like me, u're way thin lah.. hihi ^6

HuShPuppies said...

Dear fren have to take care of yourself. No matter how busy you are, still have to grab something to eat. Health is priceless!!!

YoghurtPudding said...

Thanks a lot, my dear friends for your concern. All of you have to take good care of yourselves too. May God Bless all of us. :)