Wednesday 16 January 2008

Are you ready?


Chinese New Year is around the corner. Have you bought anything for CNY yet such as food, mandarin oranges, clothes and etc? How about your spring cleaning? I found it quite hard to find a nice piece of clothes as the fashion nowadays is too trendy for my liking. So I think I'd go for a pair a jeans and T-shirt for this coming CNY. For the cakes.. Hmm.. still thinking what cakes to bake - Coffee cake, Horlick Cake, Cheesecake, Kaya Cake and etc. It seems like every year we are making the same cakes. Any recommendations? Please recommend something affordable due to economic crisis. What to do?? Everything Naik Harga.. Take for example, Golden Churn butter, it used to cost RM3.85 per bar and now it costs RM6.30 per bar. Anyway, life still goes on.

2 comments:

HuShPuppies said...

Agree... even houses. Luckily I bought one already. I am thinking of what to bake as well. No mood for research papers!! Too bad. Lots of works are pending...

Amanda said...

Yea yea yea.. All prices are hiking... But yea, life goes on.. I still have to enjoy it... haha...