Friday 1 February 2008

Simple and yet delicious cornflake cookies

Actually I didn't have any intention to make cookies for cny this year. However, didn't know why this cornflakes cookies suddenly got into my mind yesterday afternoon after chatting with my friend. So straight after work yesterday, I went to buy the ingredients. I started to make them after my dinner and finished baking in less than 2 hours. I gave away some to my cousins. Here is the outcome of my cookies. Have a look.. Do they make your saliva drooling? If you want the recipe, don't hesistate to ask me. :)

6 comments:

CLaRa TanG said...

Wow~look delicious, but is it really made by u? hehehe just kidding...

Anyway, must let me have a try too :) Happy Chinese New Year^^

Flora said...

I don't want the recipe, I want to eat it, hehehe.......I can stil remember the bits you brought to work and share with colleagues before...so nice!!

Anonymous said...

ee...this cookies...i got the recipes this time when i went back kuching...but time not allow me to bake it...i'll try to bake next year...hahaha..."duo duo zhi jiao!!"
i tasted, really nice...wahahaha

Victor Kiu said...

arh.. u makes me hungry!! haha

YoghurtPudding said...

Haha.. it's easy to make so maybe u can try and make some urself, victor.

Anonymous said...

I'm back, after one year...I lost my recipes...can u gimme the recipes? I need it for valentine's day...hahaha...Thanks ya...