Tuesday 7 April 2009

What have I been doing??

I've been unemployed for months already. It's kind of bored after such a long holiday. Initially with no doubt, it's wonderful to have such a long holiday but after sometimes then u will feel bored. To burn my boredom, I've started to learn knitting. Knitting is different from crochetting. Knitting uses both hands while crocheting uses one hand only. It's fun to know how to knit and crochet. Here are some of my projects. There are still more to come.. ;)


keyboard cover(crochet)


My first scarf (knit)

2 comments:

Moo Moo Cow said...

nice knitting~ admire u :)

I gave up long long time ago...

cant afford it...tiring eyes after knitting :)

YoghurtPudding said...

thanks... yea, it makes ur eyes tired. So I'm kind of slow down in my knitting progress now.. :)