Wednesday 26 November 2008

Thanksgiving Mass

My mum invited a priest over to our place for a thanksgiving mass yesterday. We wanted to thank God for all the blessings that he has showered us throughout the year and may He continues to bless us and guide us throughout our life. We prepared some food for our invited guests, mostly were choir members and a few from BEC. My mum was the chef while I was just a kitchen helper. So after the mass, all of us enjoyed the food together.










Potato-topped chicken pie (Shepherd's pie) - I made this for the first time... still acceptable :)

6 comments:

CLaRa TanG said...

Shepherd's pie??

YoghurtPudding said...

Ya, Clara. It's called Shepherd's pie. But I'm not really sure why it's named so. Maybe u can search for it and let me know.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Update plzzzzz :D

Josephine said...

the potato-top shepherd's pie sure looks delicious, mind if sharing ur recipe? looks like i can make it also... hehe...

YoghurtPudding said...

Jos, I don't have the recipe with me now. Will give it to you when I go back home.

YoghurtPudding said...

Jos, maybe u can refer to this blog
http://www.mycookery.com/blog/46/shepherds-pie-eastwest-recipe-must-try/