Friday 14 November 2008

Hmm.. yum yum..

Few days ago,

Agnes: Lao shi, I got cakes to sell.
Me: Cakes??! What cakes?!
Agnes: Cakes for chinese new year!
Me: That's early!!
Agnes: Where got early.. two more months to go only. Got biscuits also. I got samples. Do you want to try out?
Me: Ok, bring it to the college.
Agnes: I will.. and please let other lao shi know also.
Me: Don't worry. I will help you to promote.

So, today my student brought some cakes and biscuits for us to try out. We did make some orders from her and most probably will get our orders few days before cny. Take a look of the photos and see how tempting they are. We were very full after trying out ALL the cakes and biscuits. So we skipped our lunch. Save money... hehe...



3 comments:

CLaRa TanG said...

aiks..too bad I can't taste that free cakes and biscuits with you all...just taste it at your house in New Year festival loh, it's also free mah...and save money indeed arhahahahahaha:)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...i would like to try Horlick pandan, coffee and green tea pleaseeeeeeee

YoghurtPudding said...

Clara, ya u can come to my house during cny and try out all the cakes but one thing that I need to mention here is that I don't buy all the cakes and biscuits.. hehe

Bunny, Horlick pandan is nice.. green tea so-so and I didn't try out the coffee cake. I like the cheese layer and mango cheese cakes. I've made some orders.