Friday 3 December 2010

Birthday cakes...


(1) 2nd attempt birthday cake (2010)

(2) 1st attempt (2009)


(3) Nothing compared to store bought ;)

My first time baking a birthday cake was a year ago and it turned out to be err... messy. My second attempt was a month ago... hmm.. maybe there was some minor improvement in decoration.. haha.. and the texture not too bad. (Hint hint... My DH likes it ;)) But again, nothing compared to the store bought cake. I will try to improve again next time but maybe with some proper tools.


It is almost 12 a.m. and I'm thinking of food here.. I want ba gui (flat noodles.. don't really know what it is called in english).

3 comments:

Bunny said...

The cake yoghurtpudding made not only looks nice, but tastes nice tooo! and it has lower fat content compare to the shop ones. Ba gui is excellent. You may think I'm exaggerating but it's true...come come try

Bunny said...

Happy Anniversary dearrrr!

YoghurtPudding said...

thank u very much... ;)