Thursday 17 June 2010

Dumplingsss....



My friend saw lots of dumplings at London chinatown and was so tempted to try some. She grabbed two dumplings, one for her and another for her hubby. When it was time to pay, she was shocked. £4 each?? She bought one instead and shared it with her dearest. That's lovely.. ;) I miss my mum's dumplings. What I have to do is to make some myself. So yesterday I did make some but they turned out to be small dumplings because the leaves were thin and slim or maybe I still need to learn more about the wrapping skills. Anyway, as long as they are edible... :)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

I miss my wife dumpling! It's more than yummy.....mouth watering!

Flora said...

*sob sob* I wana eat decent dumplings. Wendy, have you got the recipe? If it's too complicated, have you got any dumplings left? :P