Tuesday 28 July 2009

Knitting project continues...

The scarf in progress that was shown in previous blog turned out to be this. I changed the pattern to the lace type which I think is nicer (hopefully it is).


This is my first time knitting a pair a socks. It is kind of too thick to go with the shoes. Maybe just wear it at home.

The socks suit both our feet. Guess whose feet are they? ;p



My next project runway is a pair of gloves.. but stuck half way and don't know to progress on. Still trying to figure out how to knit the fingers...

4 comments:

bunny said...

Where is my glove....where is my glove >o<

Flora said...

i only know how to knit scarf..u should teach me how to knit others :P

YoghurtPudding said...

I got a good website for u to learn how to make socks. Will look it out for u.

Bunny said...

Why No update one???