Wednesday 20 January 2010

Home cooked dinner

Dinner (A):
We had Sarawak laksa for dinner two days ago. This laksa paste was quite nice altho I didn't have belacan(shrimp paste) to add in.




Clockwise: Mee hoon, bean sprouts, prawns, scallions, chilli prawn crisps with lime, eggs and shredded chicken.



Dinner (B):
A simple dish - char kueh teow with garlic, bean sprouts, eggs and scallions. I also made some chilli sauce to go with it. Not to forget the nice milk tea too. My friend said that this dish is just like what we usually have at the coffeeshop back home.





Dinner (B):
We had steamboat for dinner. I made some potstickers to go with the steamboat. Hmm.. not too bad :) At first I was thinking of making tom yum soup but my hubby was not really keen about it so I made some chicken soup instead.




No comments: