Thursday 25 December 2008

Ho ho ho... Merry Xmas!!

It's 12.45pm here and it's so quite out there. No sound of car or people walking around. No white christmas this year. I've been here for almost a month and only snowed once early in the morning but just for a while. The floor was not even covered with tiny bit of snow. I will have xmas potluck dinner tonight. My best friend and her hubby will drive all the way from her place to my place which will take up around 2 hours plus. They gonna stay overnight here and i'm sure we gonna stay up late and have a long chat tonight.
I've prepared some dishes for tonight - rendang, five spices pork with mantou, sweet and sour soup and mixed vege. While my friend will cook chicken curry and fried noodles. I will try to post the pictures of food later tonight.
Last but not least, wish you all a very blessed christmas and have a wonderful time with your family and friends. Take care and God bless u all :)

2 comments:

Josephine said...

i can only say that ur fiance is so lucky to find u... haha... wei, post some photos of him leh...

YoghurtPudding said...

haha.. Don't think he feels so :p U can see some photos of him in my FB.